The Azure File Sync agent v12.1 it’s now on Microsoft Update and Microsoft Download Center. Improvements and issues that are fixed:
- Agent auto-update fails to update the agent to a later version
- FileSyncErrorsReport.ps1 script does not provide the list of per-item errors
Note: If agent version 12.0 is installed on your servers, you will need to update to v12.1 using Microsoft Update or Microsoft Update Catalog (see installation instructions in KB4588751).
More information about this update rollup:
- This update is available for Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 installations
- The agent version of this update rollup is 22.214.171.124
- A restart may be required if files are in use during the update rollup installation