Maybe QNAP is not a business product….there are many solutions but companies prefer EMC, NetApp, Dell, HP or Hitachi storage because are better. For some scenarios I like use QNAP because is flexible and the price is not too expansive. What I created is a Management Pack for System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager to monitor the device….free and available now!
The features of v220.127.116.11 are:
- Performance View for CPU Usage
- Performance View for CPU Temperature
- Performance View for Memory Usage
- Performance View for Network Usage
- State View
- Active Alerts
- Monitor for CPU Usage
- Monitor for CPU Temperature
- Monitor for Memory Usage
The idea for the future is improve the MP with new objects. You can download it from my Download page on OneDrive.