An update rollup for the Azure File Sync agent was released today which addresses the following issues:
- Files may fail to sync with error 0x80c8031d (ECS_E_CONCURRENCY_CHECK_FAILED) if change enumeration is failing on the server
- If a sync session or file receives an error 0x80072f78 (WININET_E_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE), sync will now retry the operation
- Files may fail to sync with error 0x80c80203 (ECS_E_SYNC_INVALID_STAGED_FILE)
- High memory usage may occur when recalling files
- Cloud tiering telemetry improvements
More information about this update rollup:
- This update is available for Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 installations that have Azure File Sync agent version 184.108.40.206 or later installed.
- The agent version of this update rollup is 220.127.116.11.
- A restart may be required if files are in use during the update rollup installation.
Installation instructions are documented in KB4481060.