An update rollup for the Azure File Sync agent v6 was released today which addresses the following issues:
- After creating a server endpoint, High CPU usage may occur when background recall is downloading files to the server.
- Sync and cloud tiering operations may fail with error.
- CS_E_SERVER_CREDENTIAL_NEEDED due to token expiration.
Recalling a file may fail if the URL to download the file contains reserved characters.
More information about this update rollup:
- This update is available for Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 installations that have Azure File Sync agent version 220.127.116.11 or later installed.
- The agent version of this update rollup is 18.104.22.168.
- A restart may be required if files are in use during the update rollup installation.
Installation instructions are documented in KB4489738