An update rollup for the Azure File Sync agent was released today which addresses the following issues:
- Reliability improvements for offline data transfer and data transfer resume features
- Sync telemetry improvements
More information about this update rollup:
- This update is available for Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 installations that have Azure File Sync agent version 188.8.131.52 or later installed.
- The agent version of this update rollup is 184.108.40.206.
- A restart may be required if files are in use during the update rollup installation.
Installation instructions are documented in KB4481061.