The Azure File Sync agent v15.2, which contains a fix for the v15.1 cloud tiering issue, is now available via Microsoft Update or Download Center and will be available for automatic patching next week. These are the improvements:
- Fixed a cloud tiering issue in the v15.1 agent that caused the following symptoms:
- Memory usage is higher after upgrading to v15.1.
- Storage Sync Agent (FileSyncSvc) service intermittently crashes.
- Files are failing to recall with error ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE (0x00000006).
- Fixed a health reporting issue with servers configured to use a non-Gregorian calendar
- This release is available for Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server 2022 installations
- The agent version for this release is 220.127.116.11