The new Update Rollup 8 for System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager has been released with many new udpates:
- Slow load of alert view when it is opened by an operator
- SCOMpercentageCPUTimeCounter.vbs causes enterprise wide performance issue
- System Center Operations Manager Event ID 33333 Message: The statement has been terminated.
- System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager: Report event 21404 occurs with error ‘0x80070057’ after Update Rollup 3 or Update Rollup 4 is applied.
- SDK service crashes because of Callback exceptions from event handlers being NULL
- Run As Account(s) Expiring Soon — Alert does not raise early enough
- Network Device Certification
- French translation of APM abbreviation is misleading
- p_HealthServiceRouteForTaskByManagedEntityId does not account for deleted resource pool members in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Exception in the ‘Managed Computer’ view when you select Properties of a managed server in Operations Manager Console
- Duplicate entries for devices when network discovery runs
- Preferred Partner Program in Administration Pane
About Network Certification, these are the new devices:
- Cisco ASA5515
- Cisco ASA5525
- Cisco ASA5545
- Cisco IPS 4345
- Cisco Nexus 3172PQ
- Cisco ASA5515-IPS
- Cisco ASA5545-IPS
- F5 Networks BIG-IP 2000
- Dell S4048
- Dell S3048
- Cisco ASA5515sc
- Cisco ASA5545sc
Before update, remember to read the procedure on KB page.
Do you like the article? Post it via social!