Anton Gostev, Senior Vice President, Product Management at Veeam Software, has announced a new update for Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5, available in the next weeks. The new Update 4b will fix over 100 bugs but will introduces interesting new features:
- Support for Windows 10 May 2019 Update and Windows Server version 1903 as guest VMs
- Support for Windows Server version 1903 for installation of Veeam Backup & Replication and its components
- Support for Windows 10 May 2019 Update by Veeam Agent for Windows 3.0.2
- Support for Linux kernel version 5.0 by Veeam Agent for Linux 3.0.2
- Support for RHEL 8, CentOS 8, Oracle Linux 8 and openSUSE Leap 15.1 in the B&R agent management functionality
- Support for vCloud Director 9.7 support
As you can see, with Update 4b will be released also a new minor build of Veeam Agent for Windows and Linux.
The new patch should be available in a couple of weeks.