An update rollup for the Azure File Sync agent v6 was released today which addresses the following issues:
- Accessing or browsing a server endpoint location over SMB is slow on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Increased CPU utilization after installing the Azure File Sync v6 agent
- Cloud tiering telemetry improvements
More information about this update rollup:
- This update is available for Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 installations that have Azure File Sync agent version 220.127.116.11 or later installed
- The agent version of this update rollup is 18.104.22.168
- A restart may be required if files are in use during the update rollup installation.
Installation instructions are documented in KB4489738
Do you like the article? Post it via social!