Fellows, the Flighting phase has completed so we have an update rollup for the Azure File Sync agent v7 released today which addresses the following issues:
- Storage Sync Agent (FileSyncSvc) crashes if the proxy configuration is null
- Server endpoint will start BCDR (error 0x80c80257 – ECS_E_BCDR_IN_PROGRESS) if multiple endpoints on the server have the same name
- Cloud tiering reliability improvements
More information about this update rollup:
- This update is available for Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019 installations that have Azure File Sync agent version 188.8.131.52 or later installed
- The agent version of this update rollup is 184.108.40.206
- A restart may be required if files are in use during the update rollup installation
Update rollup for the Azure File Sync Agent is available from Microsoft Update and by manual download.
Installation instructions are documented in KB4490497.