Windows 10 Technical Preview is now available for Consumer and Enterprise but our main focus is on Windows Server and System Center v.Next. First of all the next version of Server is available on MSDN and maybe will be available asap also via classic channel. v.Next introduce also a new version of Hyper-V with many new features:
- Rolling Hyper-V Cluster Upgrade
- Storage quality of service (QoS)
- Virtual Machine Configuration Version
- New virtual machine configuration file format
- Production checkpoints
- Hyper-V Manager improvements
- Integration Services delivered through Windows Update
- Hot add and remove for network adapters and memory
- Linux secure boot
- Compatible with Connected Standby
Is awesome delivery the new version of IS via Windows Update and also the Hot add/remove of memory and network (because VMware allows this since many years).
So…it’s time to download!
Windows 10 Remote Server Administration Tools: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=44280
Windows 10 Technical Preview: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-download?ocid=tp_site_downloadpage
Windows 10 Technical Preview for Enterprise: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-technical-preview-for-enterprise